Sweet and Salty Pumpkin Seeds
Growing up, my Mom always roasted pumpkin seeds after we finished carving our Halloween pumpkins. She kept it simple, roasting them with sea salt and boy were they something I looked forward…November 1, 2019
About UsWe're a fun loving family of four, sharing the gold we find in everyday moments.
We started on this crazy adventure called marriage 10 years ago and together we have two amazing kiddos. We're just like every other family trying to stay on top of work and life, all while somehow squeezing in as much family time as we can. Welcome to Maybe Impossible!
Latest Blog Posts
- Snowball Pecan Cookies November 22, 2019
- Zucchini Lasagna Rolls November 14, 2019
- Turkey Bolognese Sauce November 8, 2019
- Sweet and Salty Pumpkin Seeds November 1, 2019
- Why is it so hard to say No? October 24, 2019